Wednesday 9 February 2011

Latest News from BookaCook

                     


                                                        


​Welcome to my first Newsletter, please read on….

What a fantastic start to 2011 for BookaCook, with so much happening to the business. At the end of 2010, having taken things slowly since the birth of no3 baby, who is now a toddler, I felt it was time to step up a notch. So I am underway with the development of a new website, up and running on social networks such as Twitter and have just launched a new arm to the business call Little Chef Cooking Parties. Wow, I am impressed as it is only the beginning of February and things are busy busy! Plus I have 3 boys and husband to look after!

Valentines Banquet in a Box
Staying in is the new going out! Treat your loved one to a fantastic 3 course meal, topped off with chocolate truffles and a bottle of Pink Fizz. I prepare a delicious Valentines treat and deliver it to your door, presented in a gift wrapped box with full heating instructions. What could be easier or better than that! No need for taxi, babysitters or cooking. Simple! Delivery slots to Cardiff area still available, bookings must be received by 6pm on Sat 12th for drop off on Monday 14th. Please see website for menus.

Little Chef Cooking Parties
Do you have children who love to cook? How about throwing a cooking party for their next birthday? We come to the house or venue and help them create some culinary masterpieces for them to eat as their birthday tea or take home. We provide party bags, invites, all equipment and a guaranteed fun time. The best bit is we clear away, allowing a fab party with NO MESS! Prices from £10.00 pp. Please see www.bookacooknow.com for more details.

Cookery Demos at AppleTree Barn, Penperlleni (BookaCook HQ)
I will be holding a Cookery demo night on Thursday 10th March. The theme will be Seasonal Menus – looking at easy, quick and delicious suppers. Guests are welcomed with a tea/coffee/ cold drink and canapés, spend an hour watching a fun and energetic cookery demo, then eat all of the food that has been prepared, accompanied by a glass of wine. A great alternative to sitting in a restaurant – at least you get to see how your dinner is made! Group bookings welcome. £30.00pp Spaces are limited to 10 people.

BookaCook Dinner Parties and Events
All bookings made for the BookaCook service throughout February will receive a discount of 10%. I have catered all types of events from intimate dinner parties to weddings for over 100, as well as Birthday buffets and holiday chef (for HRH Prince Edward). Whatever you have planned this year, please call and I will do my best to help you get the best service around. 
 
Please follow me on Twitter @bookacooknow


Thank you all for reading my news and hope to see you soon. Apparently, William and Kate are honeymooning on the Scillies in May – I am sure they would love my Lobster Bisque!! Come on Edward, have you lost my number? Your nephew is waiting to book me!

Eat Healthy, be Happy!
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment