Thursday 27 January 2011

New Year, New Business

Well, been away from this for ages, New Years resolution is to be more Consistent! Little and often. So I am talking about the New business I am launching as part of my catering empire here in Monmouthshire.
Little Chef Cooking Parties is soon to be offered to South Wales. There is a distinct lack of cookery classes and workshop venues for both adults and children in Wales. Monmouthsire in particular is a foodie location, so I am doing some thing about it!
My children love to cook with me in the kitchen,  I love to help children through cookery workshops in school and holiday clubs to learn about food, get them excited about new smells, textures and taste, but above all, make cooking fun. So Little Chef Cooking Parties is on its way. Offering parents the chance to have their own children entertained in the kitchen, a chance to get messy, creative and eat the fruits of their labour. Parties are held anywhere there is access to an oven, sink and work space. Fantastic value for money, great entertainment and immense satisfaction for the little ones.
New website coming soon. I am so excited I could burst. What a fantastic start to 2011!


No comments:

Post a Comment